Become A Project Manager with this Simple, Practical Guidebook
Here are some common questions you may have about Project Management:
- How do I start gaining project management experience?
- What courses or certifications should you take to become a PM?
- Do you need to know IT to become a PM?
- How do I transition from being a Business Analyst / Test Manager / Developer to become a PM?
- How much industry knowledge do I need to know to become a successful PM?
- What are the career prospects for the PM profession?
- What are some good guidebooks to help me pass the PMP exam?
- What project management and techniques are available to me?
- Do you have sample Microsoft Project templates for a banking domain project?
- Do you have a sample PM resume template I can use to get interviews?
These are all good questions and I answer them in my guidebook, “How To Start A Project Management Career“.
This book will help you build a personalized roadmap for finding your first Project Manager position, accelerating your transition into the PM profession. This 110-page PDF guidebook includes clear, practical action steps that you can take to get moving right away.
There are many guidebooks on Project Management out there. How is my book different? Well, my book will help you:
- Improve your domain knowledge as a PM. Employers now want Project Managers to have domain knowledge, e.g. for banking PMs, you should know key processes like client account opening, KYC, loan origination, trade settlement and banking systems like Temenos, Avaloq, Olympic, Murex. I show you the best courses and websites you can tap on to improve your domain knowledge.
- Get hired as a PM in Asia. There is a lot of hiring happening in around the world for project management roles, especially in Asia. If you’re from Europe or the US and seeking employment in Asia, I can help you. I provide you with the exact names of head hunter firms who help you land a job in key growth markets like Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing.
- Get real-world project management perspectives. I’ve spent 15+ years time in project management and business analysis, delivering core banking and insurance systems within an end-user environment and as a consultant. I know what happens on the ground and give you practical tips on what works for a PM.
For a limited time, I’m offering How To Start A Project Management Career at US$49.
Click “Add to Cart” to get your copy – for a $49 investment you’ll receive an immediate download in PDF format.
Wishing you much success,